As a therapist, coach, or mental health/wellness blog, your ideal clients and readers search for validating, knowledgeable, compassionate content.
But what happens when you don’t have the time to pump out weekly (or even twice weekly) blog posts to help your brand build trust?
You need a freelance mental health and wellness writer. More importantly, you need a writer with lived experience, heaps of empathy, and deep knowledge on these topics.
That’s where I come in.
I write compassionate blog posts which work to help your business or blog:
- Encourage your readers to trust you, by helping them to feel validated in their struggles and including reputable sources as external links
- Keep readers on your site by including internal links to your other relevant blog posts and including a call-to-action to get readers involved with your content
- Keep readers returning to your site by encouraging email signups and social media shares/follows
- Grow your readership by including SEO optimized content (if necessary!)
I specialize in blog writing on the following topics:
- Education on mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, C-PTSD, and developmental trauma
- Self-care for those dealing with the above issues (myself included!)
- Suicide prevention and awareness
- Wellness topics (think yoga, spirituality, meditation, journaling, crystals, feminine energy, Spirit… All the delicious woo-woo stuff, I’m in!)
As a business owner, you need proof that I can deliver– no worries. See my portfolio for examples of both my paid work, as well as my own blog posts.