The brick on your chest. The fingers squeezing your throat shut. The dark, empty ache in your stomach.
They follow you around everywhere, don’t they?
Maybe life feels a touch scary, all of the time, no matter who you’re with or what you’re doing. Maybe you’ve never really felt “safe”, no matter how hard you try.
You’re tired of people telling you to “stay positive” or to “get over it”. You’re tired of feeling like there’s something “wrong” with you. You’re tired of feeling unheard, unsupported, alone in your pain.
What if you could…
- feel supported, instead of alone?
- walk alongside someone who understands? Someone who’s been there?
- know how to support yourself in moments of overwhelm?
- lessen your daily feelings of dread and anxiety?
- access feelings of safety and warmth at any moment?
We can get there together.
Hi, I’m Taylor.
I am a Trauma Recovery Coach who helps trauma survivors manage and lessen feelings of daily anxiety.
Together, we can develop a refuge of inner calm.
I have walked this path; I have wondered, for as long as I can remember, why I feel so achingly unsafe no matter where I go. Over the years, I’ve cultivated a sense of internal safety that I can take with me anywhere. It takes time and so much practice, but I promise you, healing is possible.
What is trauma recovery coaching?
As your trauma recovery coach, I will guide you to set your own healing goals in order to progress towards a less anxious, more supported, more grounded and centered You. We work together one-on-one, via Zoom, for one hour at a time.
I can’t promise to fix you, but I can promise to walk alongside you.
I can’t promise to erase your anxiety completely, but I can promise to gently offer you the tools and support you need to greet each anxious moment with peace, groundedness, and an ever-increasing mountain of self-worth.
If we walk together, you will begin to feel a tiny bit safer than you did the day before. Together, we will build that refuge of inner safety so that you always have somewhere to turn, even if you feel lost or alone.
We achieve this by:
- bringing deep awareness, validation, and compassion to those terrified parts of yourself
- Learning together about how trauma affects the nervous system, and how we can work with your nervous system to help you feel more safe
- Working together in a client-led way (this means that you talk about what YOU need to talk about. You lead, I follow.)
I offer single, six-session, and 12-session 1:1 coaching packages. You can book sessions as often as every day or as little as once a month. You decide how you heal. Your timeline is unique and sacred to you.
1 session — $60
6 session package — $330
12 session package — $600
All prices are in USD.
Your 30-minute initial consult with me is free; there, we can discuss your unique recovery goals, as well as gauge whether we’re a good fit to work together.
What are your credentials?
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Louisiana State University. In 2023, I completed the International Association of Trauma Recovery Coaches’s Initial Certification. This certification included rigorous coaching practice and evaluation requirements.
What's the difference between trauma recovery coaching and therapy?
Great question. I’m willing to bet that, before you met me, you may have never heard of this thing called “trauma recovery coaching”. Maybe you’ve been in therapy before, and you’re thinking that trauma recovery coaching kinda sounds like the same thing. I’m here to explain the difference!
There are several main differences that set trauma recovery coaching apart from therapy.
- Trauma recovery coaches do not:
- Prescribe medication
- Set treatment plans or direct care
- Provide crisis services. This is important: in the event of a crisis such as active suicidal ideation, trauma recovery coaches must refer you to a higher level of care, such as a therapist or doctor.
Trauma recovery coaching is client-led, which means:
- I don’t set goals for you; I help you to set your own goals
- I don’t tell you what to do, give advice, or tell you what to work on
- I don’t tell you how often you should be seeing me
What if I'm already working with a therapist?
Perfect! Trauma recovery coaching works best in conjuction with therapy. I love when my clients are seeing therapists!